Showing 2 jobs online
- Location: Lancaster
- Organisation: University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust (UHMBT)
- Salary: £22,128 to £28,746 pa pro rata depending on experience
- Type: Bank
- Closing Date: 27/11/2017
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to work as Bank Registered Biomedical Scientists within the Microbiology department at Royal Lancaster Infirmary and Furness General Hospital, as and when required.
You will undertake core scientific and interpretive work within Microbiology and be responsible for ensuring that a high quality laboratory service is delivered. You should be HCPC registered with experience in microbiology techniques.
What can we offer you?
* A friendly work environment which makes University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust a great place to work, a great place to be cared for
* Flexible working hours
* Access to the NHS Pension Scheme
* Comprehensive induction and orientation programme
What can you offer us?
* You will have a Biomedical Sciences (Hons) degree or equivalent qualification
* You will have good IT and communication skills
* You can demonstrate high levels of motivation and a commitment to team working
* You will have awareness of quality management systems, and external and internal quality assurances schemes
- Location: Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 4UB
- Organisation: Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Salary: £22,128 - £28,746 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 21/11/2017
Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
AfC Band 5
37.5 hours per week
We are looking to recruit a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to work in our South Lakes First Step team (a service that provides evidence-based psychological therapies in primary care).
Candidates who have …