Showing 2 jobs online
- Location: Morecambe and Lancaster
- Organisation: GP and GP Practice Jobs
- Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 18/01/2018 12:00 am
Clinical Pharmacist – General Practice
Due to the success of the Clinical Pharmacists in Bay Medical Group, the practice is happy to announce that we are expanding the team.
- Would you like to bring your knowledge and expertise to a General Practice working to a vision of happier, healthier patients and colleagues?
- Would you like to make a real difference to the health and wellbeing of the local population?
- Would you like to develop your skills and knowledge in one of the largest general practices in the area?
- Would you like to work as part of a Medicines Management Team with other experienced Clinical Pharmacists, Senior Medicines Management Officers and Medicines Management Officers
Bay Medical Group can offer this.
We operate over 6 sites in Morecambe and Lancaster delivering GP services to over 60,000 patients and our scale means that our Medicines Management Team works in a unique way, to deliver excellent service to our patients, as highlighted in September 2017 in The Pharmaceutical Journal. We have six Pharmacists working within the practice all based in the same site.
We are part of the Pharmacist in General Practice Pilot scheme, supporting one Senior Clinical Pharmacist and one Clinical Pharmacist on the course.
We are a friendly, welcoming practice who constantly look to improve our offer to both the local community and our colleagues. There are opportunities to socialise together and we are sure that you will find like-minded people here who enjoy a variety of hobbies and interests outside of work.
Bay Medical Group provides a new model of primary care that is equipped to respond to and embrace the challenges presented by the GP Forward View as well as being actively involved in the local health economy.
If you would like an informal discussion about the role please contact Mr Daniel Holehouse (Lead Pharmacist) through our switchboard on 01524511999.
Come join us.
We are particularly keen to hear from you if you are an independent prescriber, have clinical skills and are already working in or are keen to start working directly with patients as part of our Unscheduled Care and triage team.
If you are a Clinical Pharmacist who shares our vision of providing the best possible general practice care to our patient population, of working in a caring team and of seeking innovative solutions to the challenges of the ever-changing NHS, we look forward to hearing from you.
We are happy to consider applications for full or part time working. Please note the closing date (18th Jan 2018) is a guide and the advert may close earlier.
Salary: Dependent upon experience and skills
Applications via NHS jobs website reference: J180-A-17-185151
- Location: Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 7SS
- Organisation: Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Salary: £40,428 - £48,514 per annum pro rata
- Type: Fixed term
- Closing Date: 31/01/2018
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established interdisciplinary neurorehabilitation service offering an across the adult lifespan service to the population of Cumbria. Clinical psychology has a highly valued role within the team, with the service aiming to offer high quality psychological …