Showing 3 jobs online
- Location: Across Morecambe Bay
- Organisation: University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust (UHMBT)
- Salary: £15,404 per annum pro rata
- Type: Fixed Term - 3-6 Months
- Closing Date: 22/03/2018
Better Care Together
Working to deliver Better Care Together across North Lancashire and South Cumbria
Return to Nursing – Paid Pre Course Experience
Have you previously worked as a registered nurse?
Have you been out of practice for over 5 years?
Do you think about the wealth of valuable health care experience you have and putting it into practice again but haven’t had the opportunity and are not sure what area you want to return to?
Whether your interest lies within an acute or community setting, working within a GP practice setting or anywhere in-between, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Returning to practice can seem a little daunting and this programme aims to support you for a period of 3 – 6 months working in a Heath Care Support Worker role ahead of commencing a return to practice programme. This valuable transition period will provide support to enable you to make right decisions regarding your career and re-introduction to studying through completion of the Care Certificate.
We have 5 places available across our Better Care Together health and care partners in North Lancashire and the South Lakes.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, in the first instance please contact Ruth Keeler – by email: email@example.com or call 07816334145.
Opportunities will be discussed on an individual basis; and tailored to you; depending on the area of healthcare you are interested in gaining experience (or whether you would be interested in placements across different specialties / organisations). This will enable you to make the best of this first-rate opportunity to enable the right fit for you.
We believe a ‘care for you as I would want to be cared for’ ethos applies equally to staff and patients throughout Morecambe Bay upholding the Better Care Together approach.
Plus you earn while you learn and gain experience back in a healthcare setting, pro rata of £15,404 per annum.
Anyone newly appointed to the trust will be subject to the completion of a satisfactory 6 month probationary period (this includes bank staff). This will give the new staff member an opportunity to become familiar with the role and working environment.
- Location: Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 4JE
- Organisation: Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Salary: £16,968 - £ 19,852 per annum, pro rata
- Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 03/04/2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Cumbria Sexual Health Service. Following a restructure of the current service, we have a 15.0 hour vacancy for a dual role receptionist/healthcare assistant to join our team on a permanent contract in the south of the county at our clinics in Kendal and …
- Location: Fylde and Wyre – 3 separate teams – Garstang, Kirkham and Over Wyre
- Organisation: Care Home Jobs
- Salary: £7.65 to £8.49 per hour
- Type: Permanent
OVERVIEW / OBJECTIVES
- To improve the client’s living environment and promote independence whilst respecting the client’s right of choice.
- To ensure that a client’s dignity and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- In accordance with PHC policies, a carer helps to ensure the client’s safety, comfort and welfare, and that the client’s needs are met.
Social Care Worker’s DUTIES & responsibilities
- To carry out detailed specifications for each client as per the Care Plan and as per Priory Homecare policies and procedures. Duties can include but are not restricted to:
- (a) Personal care (all parts of body, hair, nails, shaving, toileting etc.).
- (b) Maintaining a clean living environment (including cleaning of commodes, bathrooms, carpets etc.).
- (c) Preparation and cooking of nutritious food and drink.
- (d) Shopping including handling and accounting for client’s money.
- (e) Provision of social interaction and support.
- To have a positive and understanding approach and to work confidently, which should result in the client trusting his/her social care worker.
- To be able to deduce problems and any changes within the client’s environment and record the problem and report in accordance with Priory Homecare policies.
- To maintain personal contact with clients through appropriate conversation and body language which should effectively promote our service.
- To ensure that your own knowledge and practices meet standards set by the company. All Distance Learning papers must be completed and returned on time and Mandatory Training Sessions must be attended.
- To ensure that the Professional Code of Conduct is adhered to at all times.
- To be accountable for accurate reporting and record-keeping.
We are offering career opportunities to people who wish to provide a caring and quality service to clients.
Applicants will need to be prepared to receive training, to
support clients with all aspects of their wellbeing. These professional skills include medication administration, safely moving and handling people, providing personal care, managing continence, and promoting independence.
Priory Homecare is an Investors for People Company, we have a GOOD CQC rating.
We value our people
Supporting our carers – out of hours support, regular supervisions, and training to develop our team to produce quality carers who go that extra mile for our clients, “delivering their dreams” and making them feel worthwhile and important.
Ring 01995 679662 for details
Or Visit us on Facebook – Our new website www.prioryhomecare.co.uk