Our vision is to support people in our communities to live happier, healthier and more hopeful lives. We aim to achieve this through embedding our core values of kindness, fairness, ambition and spirit in everything we do.
In moving towards our vision, we have clear goals and ambitious plans for how we will achieve them. Our strategic goals are to:
- Consistently deliver the highest quality of services we can.
- Ensure we are using the full potential and talent of our staff, patients, carers and families.
- Transform and improve our services.
We have set out four key commitments in order to achieve our goals:
- Quality: To place compassionate, continually improving, high quality care at the heart of our work.
- People: To create the right culture and environment within which people can be the best they can be, enabling them to flourish in their field.
- Services: Transforming the services we provide together with our partners and communities.
- Efficiency: Eliminating waste, reducing duplication of effort and making the most of our resources by spending less.
Our services are organised into the following groups:
Providing care in patients’ homes or in community settings, such as health centres and community hospitals.
Supporting people with mental health problems to recover and live as independently as possible.
Children & Families
Promoting a healthy start to life and providing healthcare services that are responsive to the changing needs of young people and their families.
Led by experts in areas including dentistry, sexual health and diabetes. This growing group of services deliver smaller, specialist services into the communities of Cumbria.
There has never been a better time to join Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust. Cumbria is the focus of national support for new ways of working, including the Success Regime in the West, North & East and as part of the Vanguard in South Cumbria, providing a fantastic opportunity to develop and shape both our services and your career.
The Trust is experiencing significant improvements in staff experience and as a result of our commitment to training and development, our medical education programme has been commended by the General Medical Council.
Join our amazing people:
“Work is much more than a job to us, it’s a vocation that drives us to deliver the very best for our patients, to find solutions to the challenges our patients face.”
And become the heart of the community:
“We live and work in our communities; we know our own patch inside out and provide health care services to our families and friends. We are our communities.”
We are a looking to appoint staff in progressive roles with a passion for the quality improvement journey we are taking. Join us in Cumbria to develop both your mind and your senses!